Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stage 4 Kidney Disease, GFR 24

My husband has a GFR of 24, he is at Stage 4 kidney disease. He has FSGS, he is now starting to experience some symptoms such as the chills, weight loss, bad mouth taste and odor and some heartburn and loose bowels. The nephrologist says he will need a transplant in a few years. He is only 42 years old. He is on Coreg, ProCardia, Avapro, Torsemide, Uloric, and Lipitor. Are all these symptoms part of the renal failure and do you agree that he will need a transplant soon?
This is one of my patients’ concern. My answer is as follows:
Dear sir, please do not worry. I will explain it for you in detail.
Firstly, kidney transplant can really solve the kidney disease problem for the time being. However, if we have another choice, we should consider for kidney transplant has many advantages. 1. The donated kidney is hard to find and even if we had a donated kidney, we should consider whether it matches the patients who are ready to take kidney transplant. 2. Kidney transplant has risk, which is known to all of us. 3. The life expectancy of transplanted kidney is also limited. Some years later, the transplanted kidney will also fail to work and we should find another kidney or another therapy.
Secondly, considering the effects of kidney transplantation, we would like to introduce a new therapy: immunotherapy, which is on the basis that FSGS is caused by immune disorder.
When FSGS patients are in stage 4 and GFR has decreased to 24, we still have hope to recover. In immunotherapy, the first treatment step is immune clearance, through which, a lot of immune complex is cleared away. The methods are such as blood dialysis, blood filtration, plasma exchange, etc. The second treatment step is immune adjustment and immune protection, in which, we have both Chinese medicine and western medicine. For example, Chinese Medicine can help create a clean environment, repair the damaged intrinsic cells at the same time. In addition, stem cell is applied, which can differentiate into intrinsic cells and rebuild renal structure.

3 comments:

  1. My father was diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) in the summer of 2013; His initial symptoms were quite noticeable. He first experienced weakness in his right arm and his speech and swallowing abilities were profoundly affected. We all did our best to seek help for this disease no medications they prescribe worked ,we were all scared we might lost him due to his condition, as he had been his brother's caregiver a few years earlier for the same disease before he past. doctor recommend nuatural treatment from total cure herbal foundation for his ALS we have no choice to give a try on natural organic treatment ,this herbal cure has effectively reverse my father condition ,losing his balance which led to stumbling and falling stop after the completing the herbal supplement which include his weakness in his right arm and his speech, home remedies from totalcureherbsfoundation com is the best although their service is a little bit expensive but it worth it, they save lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Natural Herbal Medicine, which i got from Dr ehichioya has done for my life, 4months ago i was diagnosed with Herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr ehichioya  cured someone of his herpes and other  virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his whatsApp number +234815 271 9187   and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my Herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks and 5 days  i am forever grateful to Dr ehichioya for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address:  drehichioyacurehome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:++234815 271 9187  , you can follow him or message him on Instagram for more information @drehichioyacurehome He is also capable of curing other diseases like Fibroid Hiv Herpes Copd Diabetes etc Save life’s today by sharing this testimony

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT CURED FROM LUPUS DISEASE,
    I'm here to testify about what Dr.Ovie did for me. I have been suffering from (LUPUS DISEASE) for the past 4 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago. I came across a testimony of a lady on the internet testifying about a Herbalist Dr called Dr.Ovie on how he cured her from LUPUS DISEASE. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help.so I emailed him telling him about my (LUPUS DISEASE) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this Dr. Ovie a few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr. Ovie assured me that I will be cured,after some time. i went to my doctor to confirm if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr. Ovie for help.You can contact him on email> ovie.miraclemedicine1@gmail.com or contact Dr Ovie on yahoo email> ovie.miraclemedicine1@yahoo.com  Call or WhatsApp Dr on +2349056393169  Dr Ovie is specialized in curing the following,DIABETES HEPATITISCANCERHIV/AIDSUNABLE TO GET PREGNANTLUPUS STROKEHSV 1&2HPVPARKINSON DISEASE.

    ReplyDelete