Sunday, June 2, 2013

Diabetes and High Blood Pressure

Generally, diabetes has no relationship with high blood pressure. There is also no doubt that some patients with diabetes are accompanied by high blood pressure.
For patients with type 1 diabetes, only those who have much albumin in urine can have high blood pressure. The blood pressure is normal for those who have little albumin in urine.
For patients with type 2 diabetes, blood pressure is connected with the age, obesity, blood sugar, blood fat, and the level of insulin. Bad control of blood sugar is usually the most critical factors, which plays an important role in the change of renal function.
Most patients with diabetes and high blood pressure have no complications, however, with the disease developing, many kinds of complications will appear when they are in advanced stage such as protein in urine, edema or swelling, fatigue, and so on.
So for patients with diabetes and high blood pressure, they should pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Control the intake of heat and sugar. Balance the intake of them, reduce the intake of sat fat. In addition, for those who have had diabetic nephropathy, reduce the intake of protein to some extent and limit the intake of salt.
2. Loose weight, which is considered to be the effective method which can control the blood sugar and blood pressure.
3. Taking exercise. Regular exercise can help loose weight and decrease the level of sugar in the blood. It is generally believed that blood pressure should be controlled at less than 140/90.
However, if the diabetes develops into diabetic nephropathy, we should take therapeutic measures such as stem cell therapy or Chinese medicine. For more information, please consult us online or email us.

2 comments:

  1. I want every herpes patient to please read my testimony, my name is SARAH MORGAN am from California in USA, I contacted genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with Smith and people think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how I get rid of my herpes and I was reading a comment on the internet,and I saw a testimony posted by a woman from Germany that she get rid of her herpes with the help of DR AHKIGBE and so I was so happy when I saw that post, that his herbal medication is free and I quickly collected the herbal doctor email and I email him within 3 hr he respond to my email and I explain things to him he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me totally with his herbal medicine he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine, wish I send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear and after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine, that I should send him my address that he want to sent it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how I got the herbal medication and I use it as I was told and after few days I found out that my herpes was no more, i went to hospital for confirmation and it was true really that was how i got my cured. DR AKHIGBE also cure other deadly diseases like,  HIV/AIDS, HERPES, DIABETES,CANCER, ALS, ASTHMA, MENINGITIS ,LUPUS, EPILEPSY, CHRONIC DISEASE HEART DISEASE., JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESURE, TUBERCULOSIS, ALZHEIMER ,PARKINSON'S, to get your rid kindly via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    contact his number:  +2349010754824           website:  https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com       you can still write me on Instagram to get more information. on Sarah Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it, I have read about DR EDAGHONGHON the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! I used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! it's really like a dream but i am so happy! for the people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease,, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,,Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit. I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which I took for 3 good weeks and today am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email: dr.edaghonghonherbalhome@gmail.com or call whatsapp number:+2349056731866 he will help you out. Visit him on his website:
    https://dredaghonghonherba.wixsite.com/dredaghonghonherbalh

    ReplyDelete