Thursday, July 2, 2015

Why Dialysis Can not Treat Diabetic Kidney Disease from Root

  Why Dialysis Can not Treat Diabetic Kidney Disease from Root
  When diabetes develops into diabetic kidney disease, most people will choose dialysis for creatinine is high. But we will find that it can not treat diabetes from root, which makes people feel confused. Please don’t worry.
  We know kidneys have three main functions: 1) Absorb the useful substance from the human body, such as the renal tubules can absorb the useful substance from the original urine. 2) Discharge the waste product from the human body. Such as the waste product can be leakage from the glomeruli. 3) Secrete the waste product from the kidneys. Such as the kidneys can secrete the EPO to produce the red blood cell, and kidneys can secrete the special substance to maintain the balance of blood pressure.
  At present, dialysis only can achieve the second function, the first and the third function can’t be achieved by the dialysis. Therefore, after the dialysis, more patients’ creatinine still higher than the normal level, and the hemoglobin is lower than the normal level.
  Therefore, only receive the dialysis can help her discharge the waste products, it can't repair the damaged kidneys, can't treat the kidney disease.

  So we suggest Chinese Medicine therapy, and it is aimed to repair her damaged kidney cells thus helping stop the dialysis.

3 comments:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always, anywhere and anytime,I feel very comfortable now all to the work of Dr Ebacol,the Herbalist who prepare for me the remedies to my health challenges.i could feel more comfortable when he explained to me how dangerous it's caring Herpes with me getting affected easily with Other sexually transmitted infections. Genital sores increases my risk of transmitting or contracting other sexually transmitted infections, including AIDS.
    Newborn infection. ...
    Bladder problems. ...
    Meningitis. ...
    Rectal inflammation (proctitis).
    I was so scared when he says that because I found a lover who ran into it and had a shock on me after the checkup and develop stroke.
    This has been my earnest prayers for the physician therapist to come in with positive solutions to remedies Herpes and most viral infections. I'm now free and I thank God for leading me to see others getting cured with Herbs. I decided to try and found out that the best way I would have done was to get rid of it and give my testimony. Glory to God I became free after I received his medicine from the DHL and applied as instructed. Till date I had no SYMPTOMS nor virus to detect of me, I called him and thankful for what he did,and ask if he could cure my stroke boyfriend,he said yes and did the same preparation to my boyfriend for his stroke and Recovered from it. Nothing is impossible with Herbs IN CURES, you're the next if you will be willing to apply his medicine and instructions on how to manage.
    Sickness has no right to dwell on us,you can reach him at his email address
    For your immediate response to health

       drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  
    Cell number (WhatsApp/calls)
        +2348159042641  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete